Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blog 9 Favorite Movie

Hello people of America,  I bring these words to you this day to say my favorite movie is Mission Impossible 4 Ghost Protocol. 

This movie is very creative and has some amazing acting in it.  When I got in the theater to go see this movie I didn't think much about it but after I saw the movie I was amazed with it.  This movie has really awesome scenes. My favorite is when Tom has to use sticky gloves to pull him up the big skyscraper that was located in Dubai.   

I really loved how at the end of the movie where all of them are gathered at a table and Tom is talking to them and at the end of the conversation he asks them if anyone will choose to accept the next mission. That got me thinking about what would happen next and if they will make a 5th movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment