Wednesday, May 23, 2012

real talk

If you really knew me you would know that I live in highland
If you really knew me you would you know I have a talk this Sunday
If you really knew me you would know I don't like ti give talks in front of public
If you really knew me you would know I like to mountain bike
If you really knew me you would know I love to work.
If you really knew me you would know I hate when my friends put others down.
If you really knew me you would know that I don't like to read all that much.
If you really knew me you would know that I love to hang out with my friends.
If you really knew me you would know that I love to go hiking.
If you really knew me you would know that I enjoy being out doors.
If you really knew me you would know that for me life is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment